Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
I used this product from 2020 when it came out until the TSR3 came out in 2022. I have used Titleist drivers since the 909 came out, and this is by far the best one that they have released. I think that Titleist took a big jump forward in the driver game with the release of the TSi model.
This driver is perfect for the gamer that likes to work the ball a little bit. It sounds incredible, and it feels amazing. For me, it is one of the best-looking drivers on the market, although I could see how it may be boring to some.
If you like clean & classy-looking drivers that perform as well as they look, then the TSi3 is the driver for you!
- Visually appealing
- Incredible workability
- Sound is top of its class
- Not the most forgiving
- Not the longest driver in class
- Some may be bored with the design
The Titleist TSi3 Driver is designed for accomplished players who create consistent contact and demand a lower, spinning ball flight and driver technologies aimed to optimize preferred trajectories from the tee. A classic, tour pear profile with modern, speed-tuned performance accelerates confidence and ball speeds for a new evolution in shot management.
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium – Using this unique alloy delivers increased ball speeds from every contact point on the face.
- Aerodynamic Shaping – Constructed and shaped for a square look at address coupled with a satisfying sound and speed produces confidence to hit the center of the fairway.
- Multi-Dimensional Stability – Provides a tighter spin rate up and down the face equating to a high MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) and heel-to-toe forgiveness.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability – SureFit Hosel adjustment system allows preferred trajectories for each tee shot.