Odyssey DFX Seven Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey DFX Seven Putter is a perfect putter for someone looking for a soft feeling mallet putter with enhanced alignment and extra forgiveness. Not for someone who likes a blade shape or a slimmer look. Not for someone who needs toe down balance. Face balance design will help square the face and avoid shutting it down through impact. Great feel from the soft DFX insert. Great value.
- Great feel
- Enhanced forgiveness and alignment
- Face balanced
- Not for someone who needs toe down balance
The Odyssey DFX Seven Putter is a great option for the players that want excellent quality and value in a putter. The ultra-soft putter face will provide the golfer with an exceptional feel on each putt. The newly designed DFX model is Odyssey's softest putter insert to date. The design of the putter will equip the golfer with a great aesthetic look. It comes with two grips sizes to fit golfer's needs.
- DFX Insert – This putter face insert is softer than the Odyssey white hot insert and will provide great performance qualities.
- Optimal Golf Grips – The putter has an oversized grip option and a pistol grip option depending on the desired fit for the golfer.
- Premium Finish – The sharp black finish will have the golfer feeling confident over each putt they take.
This product is a great budget option for golfers looking for mallet feeling without wanting to break the bank! This putter feels as any other mallet does with the exception of its bulky design. For those who do not mind a bulky feeling at address this putter executes putts wonderfully and it does not affect the speed control whatsoever.
- Wonderful mallet, soft and smooth.
- Very forgiving strikes.
- Alignment is unmatched.
- The stock grip on this putter is the only downside as it is relatively ineffective.
This product is solid for someone looking to make the switch to a mallet putter. It is lighter weight allowing the golfer to feel the ball on contact. This does create more effort on longer lag puts to make the ball reach the hole. This putter will help the mid to high handicapper stay within their budget, but also help them feel the ball come off the face and sink more putts.
- Slightly oversized grip is very comfortable
- Forgiving when miss hit on face
- Lighter weight allows for solid feel on contact
- Not ideal for someone looking for a heavier weighted putter
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear