Ride Wildlife Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
When the powder starts falling, the Ride Wildlife Snowboard is a go-to option for the ultimate shred session. This forgiving, soft flex board, designed for intermediate to advanced riders, features a directional hybrid camber profile that has ample rocker in the nose to provide the float that everyone craves, while holding solid turns the whole way down the mountain. The added stability helps to cruise at high speeds to keep up with friends, while the high-end sintered base helps helps the rider go hard and fast all day. Key Features:
- Topless Topsheet – The Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material by putting the graphics directly on the fiberglass. In turn, the board is lightweight and highly durable.
- Performance Core – Aspen and Bamboo are combined with lightweight Paulownia wood to provide high strength at a low weight.
- Slimewalls – Exclusive to Ride, the slimewalls are designed to absorb impacts, causing this board to be extremely forgiving and smooth. They're the most durable sidewalls out there, and the unique 3D structure built around the sidewalls reduces weight, prevents topsheet chipping, and provides tons of strength.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A freerider's dream deck, a mid to softer flex with a big rockered nose, gives you tons of float in the deep goods, but tons of response everywhere else to ensure the untouched and rougher terrain is your ultimate plaything. A bit damper of a ride to be able to cushion the rougher riding the Wildlife is intended for, you can't go wrong if you want to turn it up to 11 out on the mountain with the Wildlife!
This board was built with the all-mountain voyager in mind. Whether you are ripping steeps, exploring the trees, carving on groomers, or popping off of side hits; this rig will take you through it. With a solid medium flex, a directional taper, and a hybrid camber profile, there isn't much that the Wildlife can't do.