Flylow Men's Snowman Insulated Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Flylow Snowman Insulated Pant is a waterproof insulated ski pant for the coldest days on the mountain. The Intuitive 2-layer shell fabric sheds snow and water thanks to a DWR treatment, and a 10k/10k membrane provides waterproofing and breathability. 40g Spaceloft insulation provides warmth while keeping bulk to a minimum. Flylow’s Snowman ski pant is a great choice for resort skiers and snowboarders who run cold or ride on the chilliest days of the season.
- 40g Spaceloft Insulation – Spaceloft synthetic insulation is lightweight, compressible, and water-resistant.
- DWR Coating – A durable water-repellent coating helps the face fabric shed snow and water.
- 10k/10k Membrane – A waterproof breathable membrane keeps the elements out while providing breathability to prevent overheating.
- Reinforced Cuffs – Reinforced cuffs resist cuts and tears from ski edges and boot buckles.
- Outer Thigh Vents – 13 inch outer thigh vents dump heat on warm days.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
If you have trouble keeping warm these will get it done! The water resistant insulation and a high-end waterproof laminate shell keeps the weather out and the toasty good times in! Flylow is synonymous with style and quality.