Flylow Women's Foxy 3L Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Flylow Women’s Foxy Bib is a technical but flattering softshell bib for resort or backcountry skiing and snowboarding. Tactic 3-layer softshell fabric provides breathability and stretch, and a 20k/20k membrane and DWR treatment provide weather protection.
- DWR Coating – A durable water-repellent coating helps the face fabric shed snow and water.
- 20k/20k Membrane – A waterproof breathable membrane blocks the elements and prevents overheating.
- Powder Gaiters – Internal gaiters seal around boot cuffs to keep snow out of boots and pants.
- Full Bib Design – The full bib covers the chest for maximum warmth and snow protection.
- Inner Thigh Vents – Inner thigh vents provide climate control during high output activities or on warm days.
This is one of the best female-specific snowpants on the market. It's durable, and warm and will keep the snow and water out. Flylow took their time crafting these Foxy Bibs with additional pockets and features to ease in the rider's day. The waist is adjustable allowing it to adapt with temperature and the day's layers. This product is great for a mountaineer or resort/apres skier looking for all-day comfort and protection from the elements.
- Stylish and comfortable all day long
- Keeps powder out even chest high.
- Insanely waterproof but breathable
- The sizing can be a little difficult depending on body types.
- The durability could be improved in the knee and reinforced seams.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations