Flylow Men's Dante Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Flylow Dante Jacket is a waterproof breathable ski and snowboard jacket with body-mapped insulation in key areas. Specter 2-layer hardshell material is paired with a 20k/20k membrane for weather protection and breathability. Flylow adds fleece and flannel to areas that need extra warmth, and breathable mesh to areas that need extra cooling. Flylow's Dante jacket is for active skiers and snowboarders who run warm and ride on the chilliest days.
- Body-Mapped Insulation - Fleece and flannel insulation keeps key areas warm while mesh venting lets other areas breathe.
- Reinforced Elbows - Ripstop fabric on the elbows adds durability.
- DWR Coating - A durable water-repellent coating helps the face fabric shed snow and water.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.