Flylow Men's Quantum Pro Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
I think this is a great jacket for warmer days at the resort in the spring, but I primarily use this jacket as my touring shell paired with a pair of Flylow Chemical pants. I don't really like having to wear a puffy under the shell so I typically don't wear this jacket on my resort only days opting for an insulated jacket instead (the Flylow Roswell).
Overall, it is a high quality jacket that you will definitely see someone sporting on a day at the resort if you are looking out for it. It isn't stretchy and hyper breathable like some touring gear but that is good on windy days and for keeping you warmer and makes it more versatile. It is actually pretty warm for just being a shell, but don't expect to get the same warmth as an insulated jacket.
It is a great jacket and if you wear the right layers you can pretty much use it for everything if you so choose, whether you are throwing it in your touring back for an uphill or using it as the outer layer for a resort day.
- Can be used for touring or the resort
- Good waterproofing and powder skirt to keep the snow out
- Very wind resistant
- Lack of insulation (great for touring but not the resort)
The Flylow Men's Quantum Pro Jacket is a waterproof breathable jacket for skiing and snowboarding. Its 3-layer hardshell construction with a DWR coating and 20k/20k membrane keeps out the elements while the helmet-compatible hood provides additional warmth and weather protection. A removable powder skirt holds body heat in and keeps snow out. Flyow’s Quantum Pro is a great option for everyday riders who are hard on their gear and want a durable jacket that will last.
- DWR Coating – A durable water-repellent coating helps the face fabric shed snow and water.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood – The hood can be worn over a ski helmet for extra warmth and weather protection.
- Removable Powder Skirt – A powder skirt helps hold in body heat and keeps snow out.
- Fully Taped Seams – Taped seams improve waterproofing.
When the winds are howling and the resort is getting nuked with snow, nothing beats the Flylow Quantum Pro. The 20k/20k 3-layer hard-shell fabric keeps the harshest of weather out while still being breathable enough for the toughest laps. This jacket features a slightly more freeride styled fit than many of Flylow's other jackets leaving plenty of room for layering without sacrificing mobility. One of the best things about this jacket is the number of pockets. With a total of eight, including a pass pocket on the arm, it is easy to keep anything safe and organized.
- Breathable enough for skinning or warm resort days
- Tough fabric and rock solid construction
- Tons of pockets
- Not the most comfortable for apres
- A bit bulky for fitting into a pack
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations