Salomon QST Spark Skis + M10 GW Bindings · 2023 · 164 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The Salomon QST Spark Skis with M10 Bindings are made for intermediate skiers looking to ski on trail or into the trees, and who want to confidently ride park features and stomp landings. 85mm wide with twin tips, the QST Spark is maneuverable and energetic, while being stable at speeds and versatile for skiing hard pack, ice, groomers, and even some light powder.
- M10 GW Bindings – Quality bindings with a DIN range to 10, and compatibility with grip walk and traditional boot soles.
- Poplar Wood Core – Salomon uses poplar wood through the core of the ski for increased stability and liveliness, and a smooth feel when riding.
- Stepdown Sidewalls – Half-cap construction near the tips and tails to increase the durability of the ski, with stronger sidewalls through the middle of the ski to increase dampening and stability.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great ski from Salomon that includes bindings and has a great 85mm waist width for those groomers in New England. The rocker profile on this ski will help you get some float in some light powder and when navigating through some late afternoon crud! This is a great ski to learn and to grow on!
Any terrain, any snow! This ski is fun and forgiving - bindings included in the price too makes it an awesome price point option!