Anon M3 MFI Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Anon WM3 MFI® Women's Goggles provide Magna-Tech® lens change technology and women's specific frame. The WM1 goggles utilize Perceive lenses to enhance contrast providing optimal vision even in flat light conditions. The goggles also offer MFI® technology to provide seamless compatibility with a face mask to seal out the elements.
- Magna-Tech® technology – These goggles utilize a quick lens change technology that incorporate magnets for a secure seal and to easily swap out hi-light and low-light lenses at a moments notice.
- MFI® (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) Technology – These goggle have a magnetic system that secures the riders goggles to the face mask to seal out snow without compromising ventilation.
- Outlast® Fog Management – The inner fleece of the goggle absorbs, stores, and releases heat to manage moisture and deliver a clear view.
- Perceive Lenses – These lenses provide high contrast definition and clarity regardless of weather conditions.
- Ventilation – Full perimeter vents channel fresh air in and warm air out for a fog free experience.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A women's specific frame for the best fit to you. These goggles utilize Perceive lenses to enhance the contrast and provide optimal vision even when it is flat light conditions. These come with 2 lenses, low-light and sun lenses, that are very easily interchangeable using Anon's Magna-Tech Technology. They also use outlast fog management with an inner fleece along the goggle frame to eliminate any fogging.