Anon Greta 3 Helmet · Women's
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Anon Greta 3 Helmet is skate-inspired, with plenty of functionality ideal for park snowboarders. The helmet comes equipped with an Endura shell construction for brain protection, integrated passive ventilation provides greater airflow, and an auto-fit system conforms to the head size of the rider.
- Endura-Shell ABS Construction – A two-piece injection molded ABS exterior provides abrasion resistance, strength/durability, and reliable protection from head injuries.
- Passive Ventilation – Integrated channels inside the helmet help move cool air from the front vents, while moving warm air out of the back vents.
- Auto-Adjust Fit System – An elastic closure in the back of the vent flexes to fit around the rider's head for a more comfortable feel.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Warmth! The classic fleece earpads are very plush, audio-compatible, and removable for the warmer days in the spring. This steezy skate-style bucket prioritizes style as much as it does bombproof coverage and protection! The hardshell design gives you proper durability for the long run and the auto-adjustable fit with the ultra-comfy padded chin strap grants you a quick and easy way to nail down the right fit for your head. Also has passive ventilation channels that circulate air through the front and draw away moisture from the back. This is a good one that can take some abuse and still look new for a while!