Anon Rodan MIPS Helmet
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Anon Rodan MIPS® Helmet provides all day protection and warmth to skiers and snowboarders. The Helmet features MIPS® technology for added safety, BOA® technology for a customized fit, and Fidlock® technology for seamless buckle adjustability. Key Features:
- 360º BOA® Fit System – A turn dial at the back of the helmet allows the rider to adjust the liner for a personalized fit and feel.tional forces.
- Fidlock® Technology – A magnetic buckle enables the rider to open and close it without removing their gloves.onalized fit and feel.
- Fidlock® Technology– A magnetic buckle enables the rider to open and close it without removing their gloves.
- Passive Ventilation – Air channels pull fresh air in from the front while releasing warm moisture through the rear of the helmet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Super lightweight, very clean with slight brim to keep water dripping on your goggles. Features full time venting all around. Vents in front make a path way to your goggles helping your goggles stay clear. 360 boa fit system allow you to make a tight exact fit. Earpieces are removable in case you wear a beanie or thick balaclava. Fidlock closure system is a super fast magnetically activated system which keeps the helmet secure on your head while also being very easy to use. Incorporates MIPS technology which reduces rotational force to your head incase you send it a little too hard.
The MIPS helmet mimics the brain's own protection system and lets the helmet slide relative to the head. The 360 degree BOA fit system provides micro adjustments all around the head. The buckle uses magnets to open and close it with one hand. It also has an expedition fleece liner for maximum warmth.
MIPS should be every riders go-to. It stands for multi-directional impact system and protects your brain from concussions whereas helmets that don't have helmets just prevent your head from cracking.