K2 Indy Skis + FDT 4.5 Bindings · Kids' · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The K2 Indy Kids Skis with FDT 4.5 Bindings are built with the young skier in mind. The Indy Skis are ideal as a first or second pair of skis because with its Cap Consturction and Composite Core, it is lightweight. Additionally, the catch-free rocker uses a slight amount of rocker in the tips and tails to help push out of a snowplow into a skidded turn.
- Catch-Free Rocker – When snowplowing it can be easy to catch a tip or tail, the catch-free rocker eliminates this worry with a slight rocker that will not catch.
- Duracap Construction – The dura cap construction is built to be lightweight and durable.
- FDT 4.5 Bindings – The K2 Indy skis come with bindings pre-mounted for ease.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The K2 Indy Kids Skis are specifically made to help with easier control for younger, newer skiers! These have what K2 calls a "catch-free rocker" which is designed to help avoid catching edges, create effortless turn initiation, and help build confidence on skis!