The Curated Take
Best for beginners and intermediates looking to progress and enjoy playful riding on all terrains.
- Turn easeRocker-flat-rocker profile makes turning easy
- PlayfulnessSoft flex and rocker profile make it playful
- VersatilityGood for all terrains and conditions
- DurabilityBurton's reputation for quality suggests good durability
- High speed stabilityFlat underfoot provides stability at high speeds
- CarvingRocker-flat-rocker profile allows for carving
- FlotationRocker profile helps with flotation in powder
The Burton Ripcord is a great option for snowboarders on the rise who are still looking to progress their skillset. The Ripcord's tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for a catch-free confidence inducing feel. An increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose allows for riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Easy Bevel Edges – The design gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s difficult to catch an edge on.
- Fly 900G Core – The simplest of Burton’s cores, the Fly is made up of two wood species that lighten the core, but still give it strength, pop and flex.
- Extruded Base – This base requires little maintenance and provides a speedy feel without the need for waxing.