Quiksilver Men's Fairbanks Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Quiksilver Men's Fairbanks Jacket provides riders with windproof and waterproof protection from wintery conditions. The outer is made from a 10K shell and the inner has a WarmFlight Eco Insulation making it durable and strong enough to withstand harsh weather. The strategically placed vents make it easy to release heat on warmer spring days.
- Modern Fit Design – The articulated joints provides a slimmer, more contemporary look with all the mobility of a regular fit.
- 10K DryFlight Shell – This technology allows for better protection from both wind and water and any wintery weather.
- Removable Powder Skirt – A tuck away powder skirt system with a snap on jacket-to-pant attachment system provides added insulation when needed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Three-way adjustable hood and cuffs for extra comfort with handwarmer pockets to keep you nice and warm when the gloves come off. A jacket-to-pant attachment system to keep all the snow out. Internal mesh goggle pockets and lined underarm vents for springtime air.