Quiksilver Men's Horizon Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Quicksilver's Men's Horizon Jacket brings street style to a technical and capable snowboard jacket. Perfect for resort skiers and riders wanting to stay warm and dry while riding chairlifts bell to bell.
- 15k DryFlight — Quicksilver's 15k DryFlight fabric provides high-level waterproofing to stay dry all day long.
- 3M Thinsulate — 3M's Thinsulate synthetic insulation provides insulation for extra warmth on cold days.
- Mesh Arm Vents — Mesh armpit vents provide an easy method of venting extra heat on warmer days or when hiking to secret powder stashes.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
15k of waterproofing to keep you high and dry! Has PrimaLoft black ECO insulation that keeps this jacket nice and warm. This jacket also features a good amount of recycled material that is sustainably sourced, so that is a great bonus as well! Has internal gaiters as well with thumb holes.
Streetwear style meets the park and backcountry, this 15k waterproofing jacket will keep you warm and dry on the slopes or around town.