Marmot Angel Fire 25 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
A 3 season bag with more insulation in key areas specific to women, and water resistant down for improved performance in wet conditions.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Water-repellent down maintains the good warmth-to-weight ratio of down while still being able to hold up when wet! At 2 lbs. 10 oz., this bag is lightweight but still warm and comfortable! A 25-degree survival rating means you can expect to stay cozy and comfortable to around 40 degrees, which will allow this bag to go from summer to 3-season use. Down compresses better and has better longterm durability than synthetic insulation!
A true all year-round bag. This is great for warm weather, even with those windy and chilly nights. Down defender ensures that you won't have a wet bag, but the down-fill offers you a lighter carry.
Not too warm, but still great for the cooler fall nights! Good for three season backpacking.
A very lightweight bag that can handle the colder seasons.