Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20° Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Our most eco-friendly design, built for women's fit and comfort, this bag is made from recycled materials in both the shell and the insulation.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell and Lining fabric
- "HL-ElixR ECO" Unique Blend of 100% Recycled Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
- This bag is made from upcycled materials but doesn't lack quality/durability. It is made with synthetic insulation, so you don't have to worry if it gets wet. The outer shell is also soft, which is nice since its around your face.
- A nice external pocket to put your cell or headlamp in. It has a compression stuff sack which is nice for backpacking, it will make it nice and small to fit wither on the outside of your pack or inside.
- A nice roomier foot bed, and it will keep you warm. Up to 20 degrees, and it has been said to be work in lower temps (around 0).
This women's-specific, 20-degree, synthetic sleeping bag offers more space throughout the sleeping bag - particularly at the shoulders, hips, and core area - while still maintaining a mummy shape. Suitable for early spring to late fall camping or backpacking. Weighs 3 lbs 1.5 oz. Will fit up to heights of 5'6".
This is a synthetic bag that will keep you cozy. It's on the warmer side of the ones I'm showing you, so you could take it down to 35-40 degree nights while still staying warm. At 2 lbs. 15 oz., it's not too heavy either. Plus, all recycled insulation means it has a lighter environmental footprint!
Great budget option for 3 season backpacking. Lightweight yet does not compromise warmth and comfort.
This bag is rated to 20-degrees which will be work in most circumstances in the spring - fall. This is as simple, efficient, straight forward light weight mummy bag that will keep you warm in mountainous conditions.