Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Is this right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
I believe that this product is perfect for any player looking for an elite amount of spin while maintaining a great sense of forgiveness. This wedge allows a person to strike the ball at any point on the face while still receiving extremely similar spin results. This is an elite wedge to use out of the bunker and will benefit anyone who chooses to game it.
- Extremely large face which leads to impeccable spin.
- Wonderful bounce for around the green and bunker shots.
- Feels fantastic.
- Limited for full shots. Due to the high toe nature of the club it is better for around the greens.
The Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedge is ideal for many levels of players seeking a full face shaped wedge for more control in a variety of approach and greenside shots. A raw face design with groove technologies creating exceptional spin provide players a confidence building wedge producing targeted ball flights.
- Jaws Grooves – Designed with offset groove-in-groove technology along with a raw face to deliver optimum spin improving over time.
- Variable Weight Ports and Jaws Toe Pad – The toe pad and variable weight ports allow the center of gravity to be positioned high in the wedge and away from the heel for more control of the trajectory and solid contact and feel.
- Full Toe + C Grind – A full toe shape works to provide more face area on mid and full wedge shots along with a specialized C-Grind to assist with high flop shots and short bunker shots around the greens.
- Two Different Finishes – Available in a Raw Chrome or Raw Black face to fit player preferences.
The Callaway JAWS Full Toe wedges are another great option from Callway for around the greens. Ever since they hired Roger Cleveland as wedge designed Callaway wedges have been some of the best in the business and these are no different. I wish they had a few more bounce/grind options but the available options will work well for anyone who isnt extremely steep or shallow. Full face is good for mishits or shots intentionally hit off the toe. These also spin very well thanks to the aggressive JAWS grooves.
- Great feel and sound from soft metal
- Lots of bite from aggressive grooves
- Excels in shots around the green
- Wish they had more bounce/grind options
- Full face grooves are a different look
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear