Rossignol Speed 80 Ski Boots
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Rossignol® Speed 80 men's on-piste ski boots have a reduced weight profile is designed for the intermediate to advanced skier who intends to dominate the groomers and off-piste terrain. The Speed 80 delivers efficient and effective power transfer directly to the skis with its casted matrix boot shell. The ankle wells and toe-box areas are built for all-day comfort and stability. The boot overlay allows easy access and exit without compromising a secure fit and skier performance. Additionally, the custom liners are can be thermally molded to maximize comfort and performance for a customized fit.
- 80 Flex Boot Shell– This 80-flex boot allows intermediate skiers to flex forward in the boot to controllably move one's center of mass and more easily apply appropriate pressure to the skis.
- Adjustable Buckles – The boot's four diagonal buckles are made of 100% aluminum with micro-adjustment screws for a secure fit.
- Custom Comfort Fit T4 Liner – The Custom Comfort Fit T4 liners with a power wrap and a one-piece toe box provide maximum comfort in all conditions.
- Sole Compatibility – The boot's sole design and construction are made to be GripWalk® compatible for easy conversion and good traction.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is more of a beginner boot, it has a bit of a softer flex - this means it will feel more comfortable and forgiving (closer to a rental boot). They won't give you as much range for improvement but it will be fantastic for allowing you to progress and build good habits!
Being the best overall blend between performance, functionality in form fitting your particular foot anatomy, and cloud like comfort when you step into those heat moldable liners. Very wide and roomy inside these will be very comfortable on the foot for all day riding when you're first starting out. Very adjustable on the flex - can +/- 10 points to that baseline 80 index to ensure they are the perfect fit for YOU!