Rossignol Black Ops Rallybird Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
Stable but not overpowering, the Rossignol Blackops Women's Rallybird is an off-piste-oriented ski that rides great in deep snow. Thanks to its versatility, it is also fun on groomers and in icier conditions. The Rallybird is ideal for skiers looking for something that delivers a playful balance of energy and control.
- Air Tip Tech – Rossignol's patented technology uses air in the tips for maximum lightness and increased torsional strength.
- Ultralight Paulownia Wood – 30% Lighter than poplar wood cores, the Paulownia offers a balance of power, control, and agility.
- Medium Pop Factor – Creates a balance between high rebound and flex for stability and comfort for cruising style skiing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With a lightweight wood core and a poppy twin tip feel these will be very similar in performance to the Kore and the Fischer Ranger! Light enough to hike with, but won't sacrifice the skiing performance on the way down. 98mm underfoot
At 101mm underfoot, the Rallybird will hold up with the best of them on deep powder days. Built for ladies who like the weight and dampness of a metal ski, but that’s agile and fun. The camber underfoot allows for exceptional edge grip. Another similar ski in this line was featured in powder magazines “Best Skis of the Year”.
Skiing park then dipping into some trees and powder! Since this ski has an underfoot of 102mm this ski will stay on top of the snow much more than a 90mm underfoot! Making this a more powder-friendly all-mountain sender!