Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I think this product can benefit that Golfer that Likes to use swing speed with wedges, I personally like to full swing a 58 degree and this callaway wedge gives a great ball flight and spin from 100+ yards If you are looking for that mid shot shape with a bounce check. Overall, it is a great wedge With a Thin bounce getting that feel you want off the ground when taking these shots.
- Full swing Wedges, It tends to be a consistent ball flight
- Bunker shots and pitch shots spin very consistently
- Player with More feel need than Forgiveness
- Challenging to get Check Next to the green.
The Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedge is ideal for many levels of players seeking a full face shaped wedge for more control in a variety of approach and greenside shots. A raw face design with groove technologies creating exceptional spin provide players a confidence building wedge producing targeted ball flights.
- Jaws Grooves – Designed with offset groove-in-groove technology along with a raw face to deliver optimum spin improving over time.
- Variable Weight Ports and Jaws Toe Pad – The toe pad and variable weight ports allow the center of gravity to be positioned high in the wedge and away from the heel for more control of the trajectory and solid contact and feel.
- Full Toe + C Grind – A full toe shape works to provide more face area on mid and full wedge shots along with a specialized C-Grind to assist with high flop shots and short bunker shots around the greens.
- Two Different Finishes – Available in a Raw Chrome or Raw Black face to fit player preferences.