Rossignol XV Sashimi Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
The Rossignol® Men's All-Mountain XV Sashimi Snowboard is engineered to blend the lines between full-send freeriding and playful all-mountain versatility. This board has a slightly softer flex than the XV snowboard for added playfulness and a longer, narrower shape than the XV Sushi snowboard to increase maneuverability and float. Intermediate and advanced riders seeking to push their performance everywhere from groomers to bowls will enjoy the reliable, grippy, and balanced performance of the XV Sashimi. Key Features:
- AmpTek Elite Rocker – This hybrid profile features 60% camber between the feet for increased pop and stability, with 40% rocker in the tip and tail to deliver freestyle playfulness and improved float.
- L.I.T.E. Grip – This lightweight core technology provides full-length shock absorption and enhances edge pressure on both the toe and heel side edges to ensure a smooth ride and precise edge control.
- RadCut Sidecut – This sidecut design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts to encourage easier turning at slower speeds while delivering full-length edge grip at high-end speeds.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a volume-shifted board ridden in a shorter length. This makes it super nimble, but it will float right over deep snow. Recommended for someone who needs an agile board in the trees, hits powder and needs float, and loves to rip high speeds on groomed runs.