Rossignol Black Ops Stargazer Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
The Rossignol® Women's Freeride Skis Blackops W Stargazer are made for women seeking lightweight agility and confident downhill performance for exploring all over the mountain. The 94mm waist width and long contact points provide a precise, stable feel for a variety of riders. Its integrated paulownia wood core makes for a comfortable and stable ride across different snowpack conditions.
- Low Pop – The lower pop in camber translates to a smooth, damp feel for cruising and stability at higher speeds.
- Air Tip Technology – The lighter tip and tail cut swing weight for enhanced maneuverability.
- Damp Tech – A Damp Tech insert at the tip reduces harsh vibrations on hard snowpack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Stargazer is a lightweight ski with tip and tail rocker designed to facilitate easy turning! This ski is 92 underfoot which is a perfect all mountain width. It won't sink too much in the powder but it will still be easy to turn edge to edge on the groomers.
Great all-mountain ski! They will be lighter as they are shorter as well as Rossignol has prided themselves on their weight reduction technology over the past few years!