Rossignol Black Ops Escaper Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
The Rossignol Blackops Escaper is a fantastic all-mountain speedster. Stepping in for Rossi's popular 7 lineup, the Blackops line is a force to be reckoned with. It has a light wood core, reinforced metal underfoot, longer contact point extension to give more confidence on groomers while rocker tip and tail play fantastic in the powder. An overall monster of an All-Mountain ski. This ski is perfect for the intermediate to advanced skier to use as a daily driver.
- Dimensions @ 172 - 127/93/117 - These dimensions just popped, it has the right amount of rocker rise in tip and tail to maintain contact/feel of the conditions. The tip and tail at 127/117 respectively are enough to blow through any conditions, yet not wildly large as to the perfect cut in the ski to drive into your turns on the groom.
- Lightweight Paulownia Wood core - This ski is light compared to its size thanks to this lightweight wood core. The ski is reinforced with metal underfoot to give it the strength for carves discussed above, yet lightweight where this allows it to perform great in the sidecountry with a touring setup
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
An energetic spring out of your turns will be complemented by rocketing you right into the next one - this ski knows how to lead a line! Has a Diago fiber carbo pleating that reduces the weight while improving its responsiveness underfoot. This one is going to be ideal for someone who wants a step up in maneuverability in trees, moguls, and other tight spaces without sacrificing any other qualities. Truly a one-ski quiver for someone with big powdery dreams and a demand for quality build.
The Black Ops is a ski you are commonly going to see on "experts only" lifts and then out into the Backcountry, the fact it has a narrower neck will help with the turns, but still wide enough to rip it down the hill.