Rossignol Pure Comfort 60 Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
Rossignol's Pure Comfort 60 women's ski boots are designed for their namesake, with a wide last that accommodates most feet for warmth and comfort on the slopes, and liners that are heat moldable for a custom fit. Their 60 flex makes these boots ideal for beginners or lighter-weight skiers. Key Features:
- 104mm Last – A wide last provides a comfortable fit for a variety of foot shapes.
- 60 Flex – This softer flex is ideal for beginners, less-aggressive skiers, and lighter-weight skiers.
- Heat-moldable Liner – The insulated, heat-moldable liner provides a custom fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations