Rossignol XV Sushi Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Rossignol's XV Sushi Snowboard features a throwback-inspired, directional swallowtail design for advanced-level riders to slash deep powder stashes. Rossignol's L.I.T.E. Frame technology utilizes a urethane strip around the perimeter of the board to dampen vibrations and improve shock absorption for a smoother ride and enhanced maneuverability. While the XV Sushi excels in deep powder, it's also surprisingly capable on groomers and everyday resort conditions thanks to the camber underfoot and reverse directional flex pattern to ensure on-demand edge control for a smooth, versatile ride. Key Features:
- AmpTek Elite Rocker – This hybrid profile features 60% camber between the feet for increased pop and stability, with 40% rocker in the tip and tail to deliver freestyle playfulness and improved float.
- L.I.T.E. Frame Technology – A urethane strip runs along the entire perimeter of the board to provide full-length shock absorption for increased maneuverability, enhanced playfulness, and smooth control through turns.
- RadCut Sidecut – This sidecut design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts to encourage easier turning at slower speeds while delivering full-length edge grip at high-end speeds.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This board is smooth on both pow and groomers, no wonder Xavier De Le Rue loves this board for Powder!