Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ideally, this club is for anyone who loves hitting hybrids. This product is a super hybrid, quite literally. I have tested many hybrids and when you test these side by side compared to others on the market, this hybrid is consistently longer in terms carry and overall distance. This is also a great club off the tee. If you need a safer club to play off the tee with, and dont like hitting drivers or woods, then this is the next best bet.
- longest hybrid on the market
- penetrating launch
- no green control
- lots of roll out
- too much distance
The Callaway Epic Super Hybrid is ideal for many golfers seeking more control and distance from the fairway woods or hybrids in their bags. Shorter in length than a fairway wood, with the DNA of a driver coupled with hosel adjustability, delivers players profound ball flight control from a hybrid option for their long-distance club arsenal.
- Velocity Blades – Artificial Intelligence (AI) produced face architecture with internal Jailbreak velocity blades that stiffen the club deliver accelerated ball speeds off a large portion of the face.
- Tungsten Weighting – Positioned at the perimeters of the clubhead, tungsten weighting enhances the stability through impact for reliably high launch and controlled distance.
- Optifit Adjustability – Adjustability in the Optifit Hosel construction enables players to fine-tune desired ball flights and trajectories to cover any distance gapping or split any fairway.
This is perfect for someone who can't hit their hybrid or 5 wood well and need something that will go far. It's great for those who need some more forgiveness on their club to help on those mishits. It's also great for someone who struggles hitting their driver off the tee and needs something that can punch it out there like a 3 wood.
- It goes miles
- It's super forgiving
- It launches high while still it pierces the air
- The feel and sound could use a bit of work
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes