The Curated Take
The Dakine Titan Gore-Tex mittens are a super great value for a high quality durable snowboard mitten. Also included with the mittens are a thin pair of fleece gloves that are great for adding additional warmth or for backcountry touring. In the past I have used mittens from Kinco, Howl, Arcteryx, Black Diamond, and Hestra. The Dakine Titan has now become my favorite pair of mittens, they are simple and do everything I need them to do in a lightweight package. The other mittens I own and use have a liner that is removable which I have always found is nice for drying, however the Dakine mittens have dried out fine without having a removable liner and never pull off separately. The leather on the palms of my other mittens has always been torn after a tight tree run or low carves, after 15 days of aggressive riding the Dakine mittens look like new.
- These mittens are extremely warm and ready for any conditions below freezing.
- Durable and tear resistant
- Gore-tex fabric has stood up to the wet Pacific Northwest winter
- The cuff of the mitten could be a bit longer and rides up a bit.
The Dakine Men's Titan GORE-TEX Insulated Mittens are the perfect choice for those who want to stay warm and dry in any weather condition.
- Rubbertec Palm: The 100% non-PVC Rubbertec palm provides rugged durability and confident grip.
- One Hand Cinch Gauntlet: The cuff closure can be easily adjusted with one hand for a secure fit.
- External Waterproof Zippered Stash Pocket / Heat Pack Pocket: Ideal for securing your locker key or cash, this pocket doubles as a heat pack pocket when the temperature drops.
- Nose Wipe Thumb Panel: Allows you to easily wipe away any moisture without having to remove your mittens.
- Removable Wrist Leash: Keep your mittens secure with the removable wrist leash.
- GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm that bolsters warmth and waterproofing, water repellent and durable shell.
- Removable Storm Liner glove: Is touch screen compatible, providing a frostbite-free means to keeping up with the crew.