Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This is the current putter in my bag that I use each time I go out on the course. I love the feel and balance to this club and it feels extremely light for the size of the putter head. It came with a great head cover that has held up good to repeated use. I tend to overshoot the hole on long puts and the DFX line really helps to curve that with the soft feel of the face while striking the ball. I use a 35" putter with the oversized grip, but I will say that the pistol grip did not feel right for this club while testing that one. The pistol grip seemed to throw off the balance and felt too small in my hands for the size of the head. Overall this putter is very forgiving, feels great, hits smooth and is great for golfers of all skill levels.
- Forgiveness with the soft face
- Helps to slow down puts for someone struggling with overshooting the hole
- Great balance and feel while swinging
- Black matte color can easily be scratched and scratches stand out more
- Feels like it needs to be swung harder than other putters
The Odyssey DFX Seven Putter is a great option for the players that want excellent quality and value in a putter. The ultra-soft putter face will provide the golfer with an exceptional feel on each putt. The newly designed DFX model is Odyssey's softest putter insert to date. The design of the putter will equip the golfer with a great aesthetic look. It comes with two grips sizes to fit golfer's needs.
- DFX Insert – This putter face insert is softer than the Odyssey white hot insert and will provide great performance qualities.
- Optimal Golf Grips – The putter has an oversized grip option and a pistol grip option depending on the desired fit for the golfer.
- Premium Finish – The sharp black finish will have the golfer feeling confident over each putt they take.