Ask Dalton a question about this product:See FAQs answered by Real Experts
The Dakine Men's Blazer Gloves are the perfect choice for skiers and snowboarders who want a warm and durable glove for both mountain and everyday use.
- Rubbertec palm: provides excellent grip.
- Tricot Polyester liner: ensures a warm and dry feel.
- PFC Free DWR: The Blazer Gloves feature a PFC-free Durable Water Repellent coating on the shell fabric that sheds snow and water to keep your hands dry in wet conditions.
- Hi Loft Insulation: Made from 50% recycled material, the Hi Loft polyester insulation provides superior warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Gauntlet Cuff: Designed to fit over the cuff of your jacket, the gauntlet cuff seals out snow to keep your hands warm and dry.
- Wrist Leash: A removable wrist leash keeps these gloves secure when you're not wearing them, preventing them from being dropped from chairlifts or lost on the mountain.
Have a question?
4.98 average rating
Shop deals on gloves
People love Curated Experts
Mike was really helpful when I needed to buy a snowboard! New to the sport, there is a lot of vocabulary I don't know yet, and although I have certain goals I had no idea which board was best for me. He was really responsive and felt very honest when communicating. I really appreciated it! Honestly wouldn't have found a board as fit for my needs without the consultation
Olivia Verified CustomerDec 6, 2023
Tommy was beyond helpful!
I was completely overwhelmed with trying to find the right ski gear. I recently switched from snowboarding to skiing, so I understand the importance of buying the right gear for your skill level. Tommy was so helpful and didn’t make me feel silly for asking questions. Also, he nailed the recommendations right off the bat. He found options at and surprisingly below my budget. I can’t wait to hit the slopes! Thank you, Tommy!
Chelsy Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Awesome experience from an awesome guy!
I originally had some boards in mind and after talking to Ben I realized that my selection was no where near what I needed for the way I ride. He hooked me up with some great recommendations and answered all of the many questions I had along the way. I highly recommend asking Ben about anything snowboard related, he’s very knowledgeable and definitely knows his stuff!
Patrick Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Cute and Functional Recommendations
One of my main constraints of shopping for a board was that I wanted a cute design. Cody went above and beyond finding me a board that would work for me, laid out multiple options and talked in depth about how each option would fit into my riding style. Cody picked out the ladies choice, which has been a phenomenal board so far, and I'm excited to continue riding it into the season.
Alex P Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Shannon is the skiing GOAT.
Shannon provided some awesome service. Super friendly and very helpful. Can tell she knows her stuff about skis. We need more people like Shannon in the retail industry. Definitely came away from our chat with peace of mind and some sick product recs. Give Shannon 7 days paid vacation to go shred she deserves it :)
Jordan Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023