Dakine Women's Alero Mittens
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask an apparel expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Alero Mitt looks good and fits comfortably, with warmth and protection to last all day. It features a water repellent nylon and poly shell, high loft synthetic insulation, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert to block water from the outside, while allowing moisture to release from the inside, keeping your hands cozy and dry. The PU palm is durable, and the chenille fleece cuff gives it a plush and stylish finish. An internal heat pack pocket stashes hand-warmers conveniently for extra chilly riding weather.
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) Glove 110g / 280g, Mitt 110g / 340g
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: 61% Recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g tricot (100% Polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Chenille fleece cuff trim
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This stylish mitt has all the features of more expensive mitts but at an excellent price point. PU palm for durability and grip, DK Dry waterproof breathable membrane, Hi Loft insulation to hold in body heat, and an internal hand warmer pocket to add warmth on those extra frigid days!