Winter sports expert Ty recommended it to a customer in Berkley 9 days ago
Volcom Men's 17Forty Insulated Jacket
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Volcom Men's 17Forty Insulated Jacket is a swiss-army knife of jackets perfect for all-mountain snowboarders who ride in all types of weather. The 17Forty jacket features a V-Science 2-layer fabric to provide greater breathability to the rider no matter the weather. And critically taped seams including ZipTech® technology eliminate any water intrusion keeping the rider dry all day long. A hidden toggle cinch hood is included.
- ZipTech® – This jacket has the capability to zip the powder skirt up to any Volcom Snow pant to keep the heat in and the snow out.
- V-Science Breathable Lining System – This jacket stores heat when needed and releases it when moisture builds up to allow for all-day comfort.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood – An adjustable hood allows for an unobstructed view while keeping the elements out of the riders face.
Zip Tech®, Pant Jacket Connect™ System
Waterproof, Hood, Insulated, Powder skirt, Sun protection, Seam-sealed
Polyester/Polyester blend, Synthetic
Waterproof rating (mm)
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Volcom
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified ski expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Any weather! This is 60g/40g down insulated, and has a 10k waterproof membrane.