Bataleon Fun.kink Snowboard · 2022 · 157 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Bataleon Fun.kink Snowboard is Bataleon's newest offering aimed towards intermediate riders who want one board to rule them all. Bataleon has made waves in the snowboarding design community with its Triple Base Technology, which allows them to create more extreme 3D shapes. They used that tech here to turn the common directional twin board into a powder-slaying, parking riding machine.
- Triple Base Technology (3BT) – Bataleon's 3D board shapes are unique with more pronounced 3D contouring that makes riding through powder soft and buttery. On groomers this board will transition from edge to edge much more smoothly, rarely catching an edge. It also makes butters and other ground tricks easier.
- Directional Twin Shape – This board is a twin between the front and rear contact points, which makes this feel like a true twin on groomers. However, its larger nose allows it to float better than a true twin when you hit powder.
- Super Tubes – Bataleon inserted hollow carbon tubes between the binding inserts to add extra stiffness between the feet. This helps reduce chatter at higher speeds and add extra pop for jumps. When combined with the full camber, this makes the board more stable. Additionally, by leaving out the carbon at the tip and tail, Bataleon has made this board especially easy to do tricks like tail and nose presses.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Turning the whole mountain into the park! and having a blast in the park! Easy to ride, easy to jump, easy to crush it everywhere!
All day laid-back groovy fun in simplistic function! Truly a beautiful board, I highly recommend giving Bataleon a shot.
Beginners to experts trying to have a board to ride the best of everything. Those who like a more skateboard-like feel.