Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This snowboard pant is best for people looking for a great budget option that delivers on waterproofing, windproofing, and protection from the elements! A high-quality pant from Obermeyer (a brand that was established in Aspen, CO) that will last you seasons to come! It has an adjustable waist and also ventilation to help sweat escape and stay cooler during those warmer days on the mountain!
- Staying dry and protected from the elements
- High quality insulation maintain warmth
- This model is best for snowboarding (there is a ski model)
- Snow can get inside the pant during falls (it is not a bib so that is expected)
The Obermeyer Orion Pant is an insulated ski pant with an articulated design for better mobility. 40g synthetic insulation provides enough warmth for chilly days on the ski hill, and internal thigh vents offer climate control in warmer conditions. An adjustable waist makes it easy to dial in the fit, and the reinforced knees and seat add durability for seasons of use. Obermeyer's Orion Pant is a good option for casual skiers and snowboarders who need warm, reliable pants.
- Full-Motion Articulation - An articulated design improves mobility.
- Inner Thigh Vents - Vents on the inner thigh provide climate control on warm days.
- Reinforced Scuffguards - Reinforcement near the cuff protects against wear for boot buckles and ski edges.