Smartwool Men's Performance Ski Full Cushion OTC Socks
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Ideal for casual skiers who like thicker, warmer socks, Smartwool's Ski Full Cushion Over The Calf Socks are midweight, cushioned ski socks built with comfort in mind. Mesh in key areas helps improve breathability, and the full cushion provides extra padding and warmth.
- Body-mapped Mesh Zones – Strategically placed mesh zones create breathability.
- Virtually Seamless Toe – Minimal extra material in the toe box provides a better fit and reduces rubbing.
- Full Cushion – Cushion throughout the sock adds warmth and padding.
- Machine Washable – These socks can be machine washed inside out on warm, without bleach or fabric softener, and tumble dried on low.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Wool is anti-microbial, so they don't smell as bad after repeated use, and they stay warm even when they get a little wet from perspiration.
OTC = over the calf. Wool/blend. Full cushion. Moisture wicking marino wool.
Days at the resort or cold backcountry stash sessions. Luxurious shin padding, minimized toe seams, and strategic mesh areas make this sock one of the easiest choices for any downhiller.