The Curated Take
The Volcom Men's Brighton Pullover is for the rider that is on a budget and wants a jacket with all the features of a high-end jacket. After testing this jacket on the cold and icy East Coast for over a week, the Brighton Pullover provided me all the pockets, waterproofing and easy of putting the jacket on that I look for in my jackets.
- Affordable product for budget
- Easy to put on and take off with side zipper
- Plenty of pockets and extras that work well for helmet compatibility, meshed zipper vents for breathing, and powder skirt.
- Warmth was limited. Requires good layering to for cold days.
- Mobility in the jacket was limited. Reaching arms up would lift the jacket up exposing waist.
The Volcom Men's Brighton 2L Pullover is the perfect choice for those who want to stay warm and dry while enjoying their favorite winter activities.
With Goggle Clips, Super Suede Chin Guard, Mesh Lined Zippered Vent, Side Opening Has 2-Way Zipper, Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt, V-Science 2 Way Cuff System, Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets, Pocket Access Hem Cinch, Noise Pocket, Specialty Ticket Ring and Whistle Zipper Pull this pullover is packed with features that make it a must-have for any winter adventurer.
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface ensures maximum protection against snow and cold air.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper keeps water out.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood and Peripheral Hood Adjustment provide additional protection from the elements.
- Goggle Clips keep your goggles secure while you're on the move.
- Super Suede Chin Guard provides added comfort during extended wear.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood and Peripheral Hood Adjustment: provide additional protection from the elements.