Obermeyer Men's Foundation Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
The Obermeyer Men's Foundation Insulated Jacket is the perfect choice for skiers who want to stay warm and comfortable on the slopes. This jacket is designed with HydroBlock Pro, a waterproof material that ensures you stay dry all day long. With plenty of pockets, underarm zippers, thumbholes on the wrist cuffs, and even a removable goggle cloth, this stylish jacket has everything you need for a great day of skiing.
- HydroBlock Pro: The Foundation Jacket is constructed using this waterproof material to ensure a comfortable, dry day on the slopes.
- Goggle Pocket: A large mesh pocket inside the jacket keeps goggles protected when they aren't in use before or after skiing.
- Snap-Away Powderskirt: For days with lots of fresh snow, the water-resistant powder skirt can be snapped across the lower abdomen to keep snow from coming into the jacket.
- Pass Pocket: A zippered pocket on the sleeve keeps an RFID pass away from other electronics and credit cards and makes for easy scanning in the lift line.
- Underarm Zippers: These zippers provide ventilation when needed so you can regulate your body temperature while skiing.