Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This base layer is an essential part of anyone's outdoor layering system. In the fall, I wear it around town under a flannel or a down vest. When I'm on the mountain riding, I wear it under my puffy or fleece. Because it's made from wool, it doesn't get as stinky as the synthetic baselayers I have, and it's sooooo comfortable. I sometimes wear it to bed! It does a fantastic job with regulating my temperature, and when paired with my other layers, I am warm even on the coldest of Colorado days. Wool can have a reputation of being hard to care for, but I wash on cool and dry on low along with my regular clothes, and I haven't experienced any pilling or shrinkage. I loooooooove this baselayer!
- Comfortable mid-weight baselayer
- Fits snugly without feeling tight and maintains shape throught the day
- Low odor absorbtion
- Can get a little staticy
Meet the new and improved Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew. Add one of our best base layers for cold weather to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance.
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes.
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit.
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves.
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing.
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool.
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz