Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Yonex VCORE Pro 100 is a control focused racquet that offers great maneuverability and above average stability for aggressive players looking to harness their power games. The 100 square inch head size is more forgiving than others in the VCORE Pro line and offers a bit more power as well. It's very user friendly and works well all over the court, but especially at the net where it's maneuverability, stability, and forgiveness combine to be one of my favorite racquets to volley with. I did find it a bit underpowered on serves compared to other racquets I've tested recently, but for players who bring their own power to the court it's a great fit.
- Silky smooth feel
- Strong at the net
- Point and shoot accuracy
- A bit underpowered
For intermediate to advanced players looking for a flexible racquet with precision and feel.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- Flexcon System
- FOR RACQUET FLEX AND FEEL
- A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- Flex Fuse
- FOR A SOFTER FEELING
- A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite™s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD Flex Force
- FOR INCREASED BALL-POCKETING
- Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.