Yonex VCore Pro 97H Racquet · Unstrung
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
For advanced players looking to play aggressively with a flexible racquet with precision and feel.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- Flexcon System
- FOR RACQUET FLEX AND FEEL
- A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- Flex Fuse
- FOR A SOFTER FEELING
- A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite™s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD Flex Force
- FOR INCREASED BALL-POCKETING
- Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.