The Curated Take
The Yonex VCORE Pro 97D is similar to a race car in that it needs to be pushed hard and in the right hands to get the most performance out of it. High level competitive players looking for great control and buttery soft feel will be rewarded when using the VCORE Pro 97D with these as well as noticeable pop and rock solid stability.
- Buttery soft feel on impact
- Big mass based plowthrough power
- Able to put the ball on a dime
- Does not respond well to slow swing speeds
For advanced players looking for a racquet with pinpoint precision, feel, and flex.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- Flexcon System
- FOR RACQUET FLEX AND FEEL
- A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- Flex Fuse
- FOR A SOFTER FEELING
- A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite™s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD Flex Force
- FOR INCREASED BALL-POCKETING
- Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.