Smartwool Men's Performance Ski Targeted Cushion OTC Socks
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Smartwool Performance Ski Targeted Cushion OTC Socks are fitted ski socks with additional padding in key areas. The toe, heel, and shin have additional padding for all-day comfort, and mesh zones add breathability. The merino wool blend is breathable, quick-drying, and naturally odor-resistant. Smartwool’s Performance Ski Targeted Cushion OTC Socks are good socks for skiers who like lightweight socks with minimal padding.
- Body-Mapped Mesh Zones – Strategically placed mesh zones for added breathability.
- Virtually Seamless Toe – Minimal extra material in the toe box provides a better fit and reduces rubbing.
- Machine Washable – Wash inside out on warm without bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry on low.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Staying warm and dry is important in the backcountry. Merino wool wick water away from the skin, dries quickly, and its anti-microbial properties help keep odors at bay. It's an ideal material for any outdoor activity.