Mizuno JPX921 Tour Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Mizuno JPX921 Tour irons are good for mid to low handicap golfers who strike the ball consistently, and want to work shots from side to side and up and down. These irons give great feedback on shots hit less than perfect, without being too punishing. They are great for golfers who prioritize feel and control from their Irons.
- Incredible feel off the face
- Very easy to control trajectory and shape
- Very forgiving for a blade style iron
- Less forgiving than the game improvement models
- Easier to hit hooks or slices because they are designed to be workable.
The Mizuno JPX921 Tour Iron Set is for accomplished players demanding a soft forged feel along with a fusion of precision and stability from slight mishits. Melding added thickness behind the face with tour refined short iron shaping solicits smooth turf interaction and appealing aesthetics.
- Grain Flow Forged – Delivering an identifiable consistently soft feel, a patented Grain Flow Forged process from a 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel molds each iron.
- Tour Flighted – Toe bias weighting within the Stability Frame of the iron body provides a more extended center of gravity distance to produce reliably straight ball flights.
- Refined Short Irons – A narrow sole design in the shorter irons cleans up turf interaction splitting through any lie, ensuring consistent launch.
- Harmonic Impact – Evolved from studying vibration patterns, a thicker cavity pad allows feedback from impact to be derived a fraction longer.
- Pearl Brush Finish – Constructed with an anti-glare finish to minimize distractions over the ball.
These irons are perfect for the low handicap golfer who is looking to work their shots from either direction. Anyone who values a smooth, soft feel at impact will love these irons. Not only do they look magnificent but they feel and sound it as well. By far some of the best player irons you could get and tour-win proven.
- Softest feel at impact.
- Reduced offset for more workability in shot shaping.
- Unbeatable sound that is soothing to the ears.
- These irons are very blade-like with a thin top line, therefore they are not very forgiving on off-center hits.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear