Orvis Men's Ultralight Wading Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
This is not the most expensive or the cheapest waterproof jacket on the market. However, it does exactly what it is designed to do, which is to be lightweight, easily packable, and keep the wearer dry and comfortable to stay out on the water longer. This jacket is perfect for the backcountry angler that needs something quick to don when the wet stuff starts coming down.
- Easily packable, lightweight, and fits well without being bulky
- "Seal" wrist-cuffs work great
- plenty of pockets for storage easily storing necessities
- Not the thickest waterproof material, durability over the long term can be an issue.
The Men's Ultralight Wading Jacket from Orvis® is made for the angler on the go who needs a waterproof, windproof jacket with smart additions for ease and comfort on the water. Its minimalist design is 100% percent waterproof, and it packs down small for travel.
- Waterproof & Breathable – The jacket's shell is made of two-way stretch, three-layer waterproof/breathable nylon for durability, comfort, and stretch for added mobility. The YKK AquaGuard® are even water resistant.
- Dolphin Skin Cuff – This sleeve cuff keeps water from dripping into the sleeves and soaking garments underneath and is ideal for releasing fish.
- Fully-taped Seams – Taped seams eliminate little pinhole leaks along the seams.
- Tool-docking Tabs – This is for attaching tools like forceps for handy retrieval.
This is the ideal jacket for a person looking for a rain jacket that can be easily stowed in a pack. The durable water repellent finish on the jacket repels water. The 20K waterproof rating and the 30K breathability rating will keep the wearer comfortable in those situations that require a rain jacket.
- Lightweight, packs easy
- Easy access pockets
- waterproof and windproof
- Lightweight and will not provide significant warmth
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations