Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are these irons good for more workability?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are these irons good for more forgiveness?
- Are these irons good for more distance?
This is a great set of hybrid irons for someone who wants clubs that just go high and straight. They are one o the easiest to hit and launch clubs that are made. They do not have the softest feel and they are not very workable so they are designed more for someone who just wants forgiveness and ease of use. One of the best full hybrid sets out there.
- Extremely easy to hit irons
- Very long hitting
- Very easy to launch high
- Not workable
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Iron Set is designed for moderate swing speed players who are seeking the maximum launch from swept impact angles, and early released clubheads. Improving launch consistency through construction increases center contact. And a counterbalancing head weight for faster clubhead speeds defines the attributes of this set.
- XL Head Design – Maximizing distance and forgiveness, the head shape is designed to be large with a high MOI (moment of inertia) for great stability through impact.
- Rail to V-Shaped Sole Design – A Gliderail in the longer irons slips easily through the turf for enhanced impact consistency gradually progressing to a V-Shaped sole in the short irons for improved spin control.
- MainFrame – Designed using Artificial Intelligence, MainFrame variable face technology accelerates ball speeds while a unique weight pad delivers an expanded hitting zone across the face.
- Action Mass CB – Adding an 8g weight inside the end of the grip counterbalances the clubhead for more control without increased effort.
- Accuracy Build – The clubs are configured half an inch shorter to improve the player's center contact for massive ball speeds across the face.
The Cleveland XL Launcher Halo Iron set is a great option for golfers that hit hybrids better than irons. Offering the sole width and forgiveness of a hybrid, with the top line and feel of an iron. The Launchers offer a repeatable ball flight, maximum comfort, and great distance for hybrid irons.
- Ultra forgiving
- Great feel
- Comfortable at address and easy to hit
- Meant for shallow swing planes
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo set is a great set of irons for anyone who wants to have the most forgiveness out of their irons. Also, the for players who have trouble hitting standard irons, they are fantastic since they have a hybrid design. This makes them easier to swing and lighter.
- Someone wanting to maximize forgiveness
- Wanting a hybrid iron style club
- Needing to hit the ball straight and far
- Not super workable
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear