Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
The Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Iron Set is engineered to provide mid- to high-handicap women players specific launch and spin control where it is needed in the set. Hollow-bodied long irons produce forgiveness on longer shots, while the cavity-backed short irons deliver impeccable control over approach shots into the greens.
- XL Head Design – An extra-large head size with a boosted MOI (Moment of Inertia, i.e., resistance to twisting) produces greater stability across an expansive hitting area.
- MainFrame Face – Engineered using artificial intelligence and a variable face technology to ensure optimal shape and weighting across the face, leading to better ball speeds and more distance.
- V-Shaped Soles – Built with an elevated leading edge that resists dragging through the turf to maintain swing speeds and impart more energy to the golf ball.
- Loft Specific Grooves – Wide, flat grooves in the long irons produce penetrating distances, while closely spaced, deeper, and higher spinning grooves in the shorter irons and wedges provide added control on the approach.
- Accuracy Build – Configured a half-inch shorter than typical irons to deliver enhanced shot control, building confidence over the golf ball.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The Cleveland Launcher irons are designed with an Extra Large Head Design combined with their Mainframe technology to provide the most stability and forgiveness possible. They are also designed with V-Shaped soles to provide the best turf interaction and feel among cast game-improvement irons!