Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Halo Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
The Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Halo Iron Set is ideal for higher handicap players seeking reliable launch from any lie and with any iron in the bag. Progressive soles and grooves in an extra-large head shape deliver maximum launch, forgiveness, and distance throughout the set.
- XL Head Design – A large head design with a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) and stability across the face maximizes distance from many points on the impact area.
- Rail To V-Shaped Soles – A glide rail in the long irons deflects turf for a smooth path to the golf ball, progressing to V-Shaped soles in the short irons for more control, and ultimately to 3-Tiered soles on the wedges to attack the pin greenside.
- Mainframe – Designed using artificial intelligence, variable face technology along with a unique weight pad construction ensures optimal forgiveness across the clubface.
- Loft Specific Grooves – Wide, flat grooves in the longer clubs produce massive distance, while closely-spaced, higher spinning grooves in the short irons and wedges provide approach control into the greens.
- HiBore Crown Step – Dropping the center of gravity with this construction delivers an easier launch for deeper carry distances.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Great set to help you have fun and get the most out of your swing. Will help you launch the ball higher and farther plus great forgiveness on those mishits. Good for mid-high handicap players looking for extra distance and forgiveness.