Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro Irons · Right handed · Steel · Stiff · 5-PW, GW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro Irons delivers mid-handicap players forgiving iron technology that does not sacrifice optimum feel and appealing aesthetics. Additionally, a reduced offset in a compact profile houses the same game improvement benefits as the Hot Metal Iron that inspires added confidence to cut through various lies.
- Chromoly 4140 – Engineered with a CORTECH face built with a thin .2mm Chromoly design that provides a soft feel from an expansive hitting area.
- Seamless Face Cup – A variable thickness sole construction allows the leading edge to act as a hinge imparting enhanced face flex for faster ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact – Three sound ribs positioned internally at predicted vibration patterns produce a solid sensation at impact.
- Stability Frame – Positioning mass at the perimeters with added toe bias weighting provides stability from off-center strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish – An anti-glare finish minimizes distractions over the ball.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Built with Chromoly steel for extreme ball speeds, and one degree stronger lofts, the Hot metal pro is the most powerful iron in their line. Using 3 stability ribs to support the added chromoly power, Mizuno has created a harmonic impact zone that feels super solid on strikes. Toe bias perimeter weighting adds extra forgiveness on poor contact to preserve launch and distance.
features all the power and forgiveness of the standard Hot Metal in a more compact shape with reduced offset for the player who wants more yards without a bulky club.
lofts are one degree stronger than previous models. now at -- 19° 4 iron and 44° PW