POC Zonula Clarity Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The POC Zonula Clarity Goggles offer an eco-friendly option that deliver a wide field of view (FOV) to skiers and snowboarders whether they're inbounds, or in the backcountry. The Zonula Clarity goggles are made from 47% bio-based materials to reduce on both weight, and environmental impact. The goggles feature clarity lenses by Zeiss for optimal vision when riding, and a Toric lens shape to minimize distortion. Key Features:
- Clarity Lenses by Zeiss – The lenses manipulate blue light to provide contrast and definition of the terrain and block UV rays from getting in.
- Toric Lens Shape – A larger lens shape provides greater peripheral vision to mitigate tunnel vision.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – This soft fleece liner contours to the face allowing for a more comfortable fit.
- Interchangeable Lens – The lenses can be quickly swapped out for new ones depending on the light conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Wide field of view and easily interchangeable lenses, this is the goggle you can grab for any condition thrown at you.
These goggles are going to give you tons of clarity! Anti Scratch and Anti Fog treated, keeping your vision very clear!
Made from biobased materials, so it's a marker of the future of a lot of these goggles. They are designed to change lenses easily, but I would recommend these if you just want to keep it simple and have one pair (esp. if you have dark eyes, not great to have one lens if you have blue eyes that are sensitive to light).