Never Summer Harpoon Snowboard · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Never Summer Harpoon is a volume-shifted, all-mountain freeride snowboard that will allow the rider to cover the whole mountain. This board is built for the advanced rider or someone looking to turn their riding up a notch. Featuring the fusion rocker/camber profile this board will give the pop of traditional camber while having the playfulness of a rocker board.
- Fusion Hybrid Profile – The fusion profile has an aggressive camber section under the back foot, then transitions into rocker between feet, and lastly back to a mellow camber section under the front foot.
- Early Rise Nose – The Never Summer Harpoon's early rise nose allows for maximum float and turn initiation.
- Carbon Additives – The board has carbon additives that add stability at high speeds and torsional rigidity.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The hybrid camber profile of this board, paired with the taper of the skinnier tail make it absolutely killer for almost any conditions. Hybrid camber gives you extra contact points along your edges, gaining grip and stability at higher speeds, while the tapered tail makes turning a breeze, almost feels like being able to surf your snowboard due to the stance being set back towards the tail! The wide nose will also keep you afloat in any deep snow you run into on pow days! I've ridden the men's version of this and it is dangerously close to being my favorite board ever!